• Operates on 12-24V D.C. allowing integration with alarm panels, fire panels and other equipment.
• 8 inputs
Selectable as NO or NC trigger between input and GND.
Selectable as latching or slave.
• 2 x 1A 30V SPDT relay outputs
Controlled via incoming SMS or by ringing into the dialler and using DTMF tone sequences.
• Compatible with all 3 Australian 3G providers (Telstra, Optus & Vodafone) supporting
850MHz, 900MHz and 2100MHz to provide maximum coverage and user choice of provider.
• Requires user supplied micro SIM.
• All data (including voice messages) are stored in non-volatile memory.
• All programming, except voice messages, can be done via SMS commands or USB
connection with PC software.
• Voice messages can be programmed by calling into the unit and using DTMF
commands to record or playback the messages.
• LED indication for power, SIM card detected and accessible, 3G signal and call in progress.
• Triggering of alarm inputs sends SMS text and/or calls numbers and plays voice message.
• Dialling sequence can be cancelled via SMS command or keypad tones when voice
message is received.
• If an input has both SMS and voice numbers assigned, there is a 30 sec. delay from when the
SMS texts are sent until voice calls are made allowing the alarm to be acknowledged via SMS.
• 15 seconds of recorded voice per input.
• Up to 99 phone numbers can be stored, each input can have up to 16 of these numbers
assigned to it.
• The dialler can be interrogated to determine the current state of the inputs/outputs via
SMS command and SMS response.